2012年5月20日日曜日

Memory of GW #1 @SEIBU DOME


May 5th,I went to SEIBU DOME to see baseball game with my friend.
My favorite team,Chiba Lotte Marines faced Saitama Seibu Lions.


SEIBU DOME is Lions' home ground.
I thought there are so much Lions fan and few numbers of Marines fan.
However,much Marines fan came.
After all , 32,076 people came to the game!



My most favorite player is #19 Yuki Karakawa.
He was starting pitcher at the game.
I was very excited!

He has various types of balls.
For example, Fastball, Slider, Curve, Change-up and Shot turn ball.
He has a good command of fast ball and breaking ball
I think he is the best right hand pitcher in this team!!

But this day,he was not so well-conditioned and lost point by the error of the teammate.

Teammate made a good opportunity immediately,
and became a tie score by a timely hit !!

Karakawa showed us pitching of the tenacity,
Okada got a timely hit that turns the tables!!

Finally Marines won with a score of 4 to 2
He chose a hero this day,we were ble to listen his interview!
I wish him the best of luck!!



I and my friend  were glad Marines' win,
Therefore, we had supper in Ikebukuro!!



As of now,Marines is the top in a league!
I hope Marines win the pennant !!!


2 件のコメント:

  1. You looked very enjoyable. I want to watch a baseball game!

    返信削除
  2. Lotte is having a great year. My friend Seth Greisinger is also pitching very well for your team. It looks like his shoulder surgery last year was a success.

    Go Chiba!!

    返信削除