2012年5月20日日曜日

Memory of GW #2 @Yokohama



May 6th
I met the friends at the age of the high school at Yokohama.

There was the friend who was not able to readily meet after each school began.
I waited expectantly a reencounter therefore I was glad.

First,we visited Land Mark Tower.
That is the building which can watch scenery from 273 meters.
It was beautiful weather,we look at mt.fuji slightly.

Next ,we entered the luxurious Italian restaurant.
And we ate pizza ,salad and pasta as lunch.
We enjoyed talkin about school excursion and school festival.

After lunch, we watched a movie "Spec".
Because a story continued from a drama,I was able to enjoy it very much!!


Finally,we were playing with water guns in an open space .
We bought them at toy store.
I can not understand it ,but I was fun.

It was the day when laughter did not stop!!


I think that I am very happy because I have good friends!!!
We plan to go for a trip on summer vacation!!
I am looking forward to since now!



I had good GW!!
How was your vacation?

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm Naho. Nice to meet you♪
    I like this town and I visited there many times!
    I knew you had a nice day from this post♪
    I want to meet my firends too!

    返信削除
  2. after reading your blog, i want to go to yokohama!

    返信削除